Friday, June 24, 2011

I WANT CANDY!!!

M&M World is truly a world of its own.


London just opened a four-level M&M store less than two weeks ago. We ventured there today, and decided to go inside and see what all the fuss was about. Gossip Girl took the words right out of my mouth: OMG.


It was colorful, fun, busy and candy-coated. I felt like a kid again. We really didn't know where to start; there was so much to see! We made our way through the four levels of M&M goodness, posing with some M's along the way. You name it and there was M&M memorabilia for it. Golf balls? Of course - one in every color of M&M. Kitchenware? Yep. Cups, plates, bowls, coasters, spatulas. Martini in an M&M glass? Don't mind if I do! (But I really didn't.) There were M&Ms of every color. A true M&M lover would have fainted from all of the excitement.


We left a good while later (time flies when you're in another world, especially one filled with CANDY). I made a few purchases, including a green M&M spatula for my mom and three M&M toy figurines for my 7-year-old niece. (Note: I purchased four, but only three made it into my bag. I came to the conclusion that one M&M had made a run for it.)


We walked out the front door of M&M World and immediately entered reality, and the busy streets of London.
All the colors of the rainbow
I was beside myself; look at the green M&Ms behind me!
If I were an M&M, THIS would be my room (see the trend yet?).
This is where the magic happens, folks... the M&M Lab.
Glass cases of collectible M&M items (not for sale).

No comments:

Post a Comment